Sunday, December 23, 2012

Multi-tasker to the rescue

Sundays are literally the best I swear it. If and when I have nothing to do on Sundays (which is often) I spend the entire day cleaning/organizing. My way of cleaning and organizing it focused but so scattered.  Example...today because TNT (the channel) has had the Lord of the Rings Trilogy playing all day I have had the joys are watching it while keeping busy. BUT then the Vikings were playing so I had that game on too. THANK goodness for 2 tvs. On top of watching two things (we won btw) I also completed 4 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes in dishwasher/hand washed, folded and put away clean laundry, matched missing socks, cleaned cat litter, constructed a box fort and cardboard toys for the cats, took a bunch of garbage down, eat 2 times, organize under bathroom sink, and put away all the papers and stuff left out from the week. I've been at this since noon. I just took a break Mission accomplished. Now to do my nails (yay) and pack because I have a 7am train home tomorrow which means I need to be up and at Union Station super early tomorrow morning to retrieve my tickets.

Now to the fun stuff! Christmas! So I couldn't bare to wait any longer to give Mike his presents. You know when you get REALLY good gifts that make you excited, that's how I felt. So we opened our presents on Friday night. He got me the most gorgeous Lana Necklace, a cashmere sweater, a Marc Jacobs scarf, and an Actual Pain beanie! If you aren't familiar with Lana, please do yourself a favor. She is a Chicago native designer and has her stuff everywhere. I now own earring and a beautiful necklace and all from Mike! Love love them. He did a great job. Now for his gifts. I was beyond excited because I got him some hand engraved TIFFANY cufflinks. It is a BIT odd that I got my boyfriend something from Tiffany before he did, but heck we definitely aren't traditional. I also finally picked out a nice more trendy backpack from Herschel to upgrade from his dirty American Apparel one. Come on if a man is going to be wearing a suit and overcoat, you gotta have a nice backpack!  And of course you cant forget the Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Bath Soap and tickets to see Devin Townsend Project and Gojira in February! So stoked! (pictures below)

Fitness achievements for the week:

Spent 11am until 7pm at the gym on a Saturday....I took Ass Arms and Abs and Juvamutki Yoga.  I did my first handstand in yoga. Felt pretty good to be the only one out of 5 to do it without help.  My muscles have been pretty tight and have been receiving some of the best therapy Delos Wellness for pain management. So my goal is to get back into more regular yoga practice combined with a lifting program. Slow and steady wins the race!

Since I am getting up super early I should probably get those bags packed. I am very excited to see my family for the quick 2 days I am home. Sure isn't like the old days when I could go home for a week!!!
 My star kittie Magnolia Mountain the Gray!!!
 14Karat Gold Lana Necklace
 Mike's Monogram Silver Tiffany Cufflinks ON
 Bella the White LOVES her box fort!
 MORE PRETTIES


Shop new arrivals at Krista K Boutique


Happy Holidays To Everyone :) And get some Tolkien books to read :) U will thank me later

No comments:

Post a Comment